Bovec rafting, one day white water rafting adventure in Slovenia
Our Full day Bovec rafting tour is a perfect combination of beautiful scenery and whitewater adventure. We start our whitewater rafting tour on the romantic upper Soca at Golobar, which section is a perfect getaway, has playful rapids, splashy whitewater and time for relaxing floating. You can see the 3rd gorge of the Soca, hidden side creeks with pure water, narrow parts of the river with hanging bridges, a 106 m high waterfall (Boka waterfall) and a great scenery of the surrounded mountains.
Nobody stays dry, for sure!
The second part of our full day Bovec rafting tour goes on the most challenging whitewater rafting section of the Soca river, through a scenic gorge filled with white boulder garden and splashy class II-III whitewater. Be prepared to get wet! We would like to spend our time with surfing in the waves, jumping from bigger and smaller rocks, enjoying the slides on the buttom of our raft. In the end of the trip you can try swimming in an easy rapid, to feel how powerful can be whitewater rivers.
- Recommended for group of friends, families, couples, colleagues, beginner white water paddlers as well
- Minimum age: from the age of 8
- Duration: 5 hour on Soca river, all together is a full day trip
- Difficulty: medium difficulty, technical white water rafting section (Class I-II-III)
- Lenght: 16 km long
- Available: from 15th of March till 31st of June, and at Autumn time
- Swimming ability is required
Meeting point and preparationMeet us at the Soca Rider Office which you can find 10 m-s from the main square of Bovec, to begin your One day Bovec rafting tour on Soca River. After arranging the paper work and the payment, your guide staff will equip everyone with the necessary equipment (helmet, lifejacket, neoprene suit, neopren shoes) and we will take a quick, 10 minutes drive to the put-in place with the Soca Rider van.
What to bring
- bathing suit
- spack bend for glasses/sunglasses
Reach Soca river and RAFTING
We change next to Soca river, and after the safety talk your adventure will begin! Around mid day we stop for a break, to relax a bit and eat something before we start the most challenging part of the Soca.
The Soca Rider van is waiting for us in the end point of our one day Bovec rafting tour, so you can change immediately, and we have a short drive back to Bovec! In our office we would be happy to give you some advise what to see in the Soca valley, natural wonders, good excursions, mountain trails! And you can check our small shop where you can find Soca Rider T-shirts, hand made Stack beanies and jewelery.
Full day river rafting tour. The Soca rafting is so much fun! The crew goes a lond way to make it even more thrilling than it is and we had the time of our lives.Anna
We've gone Soca rafting with Chasi now several years with small, medium and large kids and had a blast every time.Kris
A great day rafting. A small company in Bovec gave us great service. They were responsive, flexible, safety conscious and fun. The owner and guide took pride in their work and the local area and shared that enthusiasm with us. The low water level limited the amount of rafting we could do, but what we did do was fantastic and fun. We'd love to come back and raft with Soca Rider againErik
- [yt_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd_JheHf5zU&feature=youtu.be" width="600" height="400" responsive="yes" autoplay="no" ] Best white water rafting tour in Bovec! [/tab_item]
- Due to water level conditions, One day rafting trip is available 15th of March till 31st of June. From 1st of July till 15th of Sept. only our HALF DAY RAFTING trip is available!
- One day Bovec rafting tour is available:
- From 15th of March until 31th of June and at Autumn time
- Rafting tours start
- 9am or 10 am/dd>
- Required minimum participants
- The river rafting tour starts with minimum of 3 people!
Age Price Adults 80 € Students 72 € Under age of 15 64 €
The price includes
You can reserve your One day Bovec rafting tour with 20% of deposit payment, what you can do with credit card payment on our website.
- Time on Soca river 4-5 hours
- Professional guides (with Slovenian licences)
- All necessary equipment
- Transfer between Bovec and the river
- Gift pictures
- River permition